Director of Children’s Ministry
The Director of Children’s Ministry position might be for you if:
- Passionate about the vision and mission of VantagePoint Church and the work we are doing in the communities around us
- Passionate about sharing the vision of the children’s ministry with families in the church, people in the community and volunteers
- Able to build a team that leads and executes the children’s ministry by inspiring others to serve in VPKids.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Help the church grow by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families into the church through children’s ministry
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the children’s team
- Create a presence for the children’s ministry in the community
- Minister to families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home
- Be a model for those who attend VantagePoint Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship and evangelism.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click here.